Blue Choice Health Care Plan (HMO)
Blue Open Access HMO/POS Brochure
This private practice HMO offers easy-to-use health benefits that emphasize preventive care while managing costs. BlueChoice Healthcare Plan provides access to quality health care and administrative ease for both you and your employees.
Each BlueChoice Healthcare Plan member selects a primary care physician (PCP) from our credentialed panel of physicians at the point of enrollment. This PCP serves as their total-care manager, coordinating most of the employee’s health care – including hospitalization and specialty care.
Members may change their PCP at any time simply by calling our toll-free customer service number or through our on-line service, Member Access.
The Power of Blue (SM) in your own backyard
“Excellent” Accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
Extensive state-wide network of PCPs, specialists and hospitals
- Low office visit copayments
- Direct access to in-network OB/GYN, dermatology, ophthalmology, and mental health providers (mental health providers accessed through a 24-hour toll-free number)
- Away from home care, guest memberships and access to international providers for continuous coverage when members travel outside the USA and travel and live outside Georgia
- Comprehensive preventive health care coverage
- BlueChoice On-Call – 24-hour nurse information line
- BlueChoice Healthcare Plan is underwritten by Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare Plan of Georgia, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
- USA-HealthInsurance® offers affordable medical coverage from Blue Cross Blue Shield and other nationwide insurance companies to provide you with your health insurance needs.Buckhead Web Design and SEO